WOODEN WEDDING SIGNAGE
Our wooden wedding signage pieces are designed with a rustic luxe finish to suit a wide range of styles. To further personalise your signage, we offer a choice of handwritten modern calligraphy, vinyl lettering in your choice of font, wire typography created by hand or acrylic laser cut lettering detail.
The wooden range is the most versatile in terms of size options because the complete range is locally cut and prepared here in Norfolk exclusively for Laurel House Designs.
We currently work with ply and pine which both offer different finishes to best compliment your existing decor plans.
You can find our individual price lists below.
WOODEN wedding signage PRICES
Engraved oak veneer – from £2 each
Laser cut names in oak veneer – £2.50 each
15x10cm Freestanding pine blocks – £12 each
30x10cm Freestanding pine blocks – £20 each
SMALL SIGNAGE – Guest book, Cards & gifts, Flip flops, Bar sign, Drinks menu etc
30x10cm Freestanding pine block – £20
30x45cm Pine or Ply – £55
30x60cm Pine or Ply – £75
30x45cm (suitable for 2-4 tiers) – £55
30x60cm (suitable for 3-5 tiers) – £75
LARGE SIGNAGE – Unplugged ceremony, Order of the day, Welcome sign, Large wedding breakfast menu, Dance floor sign, Other statement pieces or large quotes
60x45cm Pine or Ply – £120
60x60cm Pine or Ply – £150
90x60cm Pine or Ply – £225
60x45cm Pine or Ply (suitable for up to 60 guests) – £160
60x60cm Pine or Ply (suitable for up to 90 guests) – £200
60x90cm Pine or Ply (suitable for up to approx 120 guests) – £275
Other sizes and shapes upon request.
PERSONALISED WEDDING SIGNAGE ORDER PROCESS
- Getting married this year or next? Your creative design appointment which forms part of the Signage Experience will be available to book 4-6 months ahead of your wedding date. You can save your wedding date with us ahead of this and be the first to access the appointments.
- After your private design appointment, confirm your order and complete payment no later than 3 months ahead of your wedding day. Sit back and relax while we ensure all materials are allocated to your order and cut to size and shape as required.
- We will let you know what information we need from you and when. Less time sensitive information (table numbers, welcome sign, cake menu, informational signage, menus etc) will be required from 2-3 months ahead. Place names, table plan and Order of the day details will be requested nearer to your wedding date at around 4 weeks ahead.
- We will send you all design proofs to check and confirm prior to us starting each element of your order.
- Your order will be ready 2-4 weeks ahead of your wedding day. Now we can arrange collection/delivery of your personalised wedding signage as required.
WOODEN WEDDING SIGNAGE FAQs
Freestanding signs are created using pine but we offer a choice of pine or ply for all of our larger signage.
Pine has a little more character and is best suited to a rustic luxe style of wedding.
Ply has a more manufactured, plainer look and is perfect if you are looking for a rustic option without the knots and deeper grain that comes with pine.
Each piece is cut to size and prepared to order.
Our standard pieces have a medium stain and varnish finish but we can of course discuss different options that might be better suited to your style.
Wooden wedding signage can be personalised with a choice of vinyl, laser cut acrylic or hand lettered lettering.
The vinyl sits almost flat to the board and is perfect for all details for your signage.
If you would like to add a little more impact, laser cut acrylic titles are the best way providing a 3D effect to the larger elements of the signage personalisation. This brings a modern touch to the more rustic wood.
Hand lettering is available in a modern calligraphy style and gives an overall softer finish to the wooden signage. This is most suited to a rustic wedding theme.
All of the wood we use is between 12 and 20mm thick with supports added to larger pieces where required.
They will absolutely survive a rain shower on your wedding day, but we have not tried and tested our signage range for extended outdoor use so cannot recommend that it is kept or used outside for long periods of time.
Absolutely! All of our pieces are created just for you and will be yours to keep.
We always take this into consideration when designing welcome signs and cake menus or other pieces that you might like to reuse and display at home after your wedding day.
For couples that are booked in our diary, we start work three months ahead of your wedding date, completely the less time sensitive pieces including table numbers, welcome signs and smaller pieces of informational signage. We then complete your order of the day, table plan and place names between 2-4 weeks ahead of your wedding date.
If you have not saved your date with us, you will need to allow 2-4 weeks for most pieces but this may be long in peak wedding season. Please get in touch to discuss our current turnaround times.
The most important thing is getting booked into our diary and saving your date with us.
Our diary is open a year in advance, so if you are getting married this year or next, we advise getting in touch now and securing an order spot.
Our overall style is that of timeless elegance, using material and font combinations to create beautifully designed signage with some pieces that will not look out of place at home as keepsakes from your wedding day.
There are always materials and options that we have not yet explored, so don't be afraid of trying something new.