LASER CUT LETTERING
We design and laser cut all of our acrylic lettering 'in house' making the possibilities endless. From bespoke cake toppers to large backdrop lettering, you choose the colours, fonts and size to create a unique combination that is perfect for the occasion.
PERSONALISED CAKE TOPPERS
We offer a range of standard and bespoke cake toppers. Please visit the shop section for pricing, but feel free to send us your ideas before ordering.
We work with both individuals and cake makers to create the perfect finishing touch for your wedding and celebration cakes.
With over 60 colours to choose from and endless fonts and finishes, we can design a bespoke cake topper that will compliment your cake and other finishing touches within your day.
Our large laser cut lettering signs are a beautiful way to add even more to your special occasion. The lettering is available in a range of materials, offering you a large choice of colours and finishes. The backdrop lettering price is calculated per order, however, we have included a guide below for you.
All of the below prices are for the lettering only, and are quoted per ‘section’. This means word or joining letters/numbers, measuring up to a maximum of 600x400mm per piece.
Single words can measure up to this amount with all of the letters being joined, but can also be made larger by splitting the word across two sections, creating two pieces to position together on the wall.
The most cost effective range of laser cut lettering is in MDF. We supply plain, laser cut MDF at £15 per section, for you to spray paint to your required colour and finish. The ‘Baby Moore’ and ‘Ellis’ photos above show MDF spray painted in gold. Example: ‘Oh Baby’ cut over two sections in plain MDF would be £30 plus postage.
Coloured acrylic is prices range from £30-£45 per section. We have over 60 colours and finishes for you to choose from including gloss, matt, glitter and mirror. Example: ‘Mr & Mrs’ cut over three sections in gold mirror acrylic would be £135 plus postage.
Postage is calculated per individual order as many need to be sent via courier due to size, but approximately £15-20 per total order.
For a quotation, please get in touch with the following information;
– Wording required
– Measurements of backdrop or maximum area you are working within
– Colour required
– Do you require a clear support strip for the lettering, or will it be attached directly to a backdrop?
PERSONALISED WEDDING SIGNAGE ORDER PROCESS
- Getting married this year or next? Your creative design appointment which forms part of the Signage Experience will be available to book 4-6 months ahead of your wedding date. You can save your wedding date with us ahead of this and be the first to access the appointments.
- After your private design appointment, confirm your order and complete payment no later than 3 months ahead of your wedding day. Sit back and relax while we ensure all materials are allocated to your order and cut to size and shape as required.
- We will let you know what information we need from you and when. Less time sensitive information (table numbers, welcome sign, cake menu, informational signage, menus etc) will be required from 2-3 months ahead. Place names, table plan and Order of the day details will be requested nearer to your wedding date at around 4 weeks ahead.
- We will send you all design proofs to check and confirm prior to us starting each element of your order.
- Your order will be ready 2-4 weeks ahead of your wedding day. Now we can arrange collection/delivery of your personalised wedding signage as required.
LASER CUT LETTERING FAQs
For couples that are booked in our diary, we start work three months ahead of your wedding date, completing the less time sensitive pieces including table numbers, welcome signs and smaller pieces of informational signage. We then complete your order of the day, table plan and place names between 2-4 weeks ahead of your wedding date.
If you have not saved your date with us, you will need to allow 2-4 weeks for most pieces but this may be longer in peak wedding season.
Cake toppers are dispatched much quicker - within 2 working days usually.
Please get in touch to discuss our current turnaround times.
We have over 60 coloured acrylics for you to choose from in a range of finishes too - matt, gloss, mirror and glitter.
We also offer Oak veneer for a rustic finish and plain MDF lettering if you would like to spray paint pieces yourself.
During your creative design appointment, we will use samples to create the perfect combination for you.
Absolutely! All of our pieces are created just for you and will be yours to keep.
Our standard acrylics are 3mm thick. This keeps the signage light and manageable when moving around the venue on your wedding day or attaching to backdrops.
The most important thing is getting booked into our diary and saving your date with us.
Our diary is open a year in advance, so if you are getting married this year or next, we advise getting in touch now and securing an order spot.
Yes, that would be our Layered Acrylic Signage range which you can read more about HERE.
If you are fixing your lettering to a flower wall or other backdrop, we will supply sticky fixings that can be attached to the back of the laser cut lettering and secured to the backdrop using string or cable ties.
For floating lettering, we fix the laser cut elements to a clear backing which will need to be hung with clear fishing wire or string.