CUSTOM PIECES THAT YOU HAVE SOURCED
We offer a complete custom service – sign writing for a mirror wedding sign and personalising pieces you have sourced.
If you have collected pieces you would like personalised for your wedding day, please do send us the details and we will be more than happy to provide you with a quotation.
This is a great service for those looking to DIY wedding signs and other pieces but just haven’t got the time or know-how to get the the best result. We offer handwritten modern calligraphy, vinyl lettering, engraving, embroidery and laser cut letter application too so there is bound to be a service that we provide to will compliment your wedding style.
As you can see from the images on this page, we are often asked to turn large vintage mirrors into a stunning mirror wedding sign. We create many different styles of mirror wedding signs and work with some more quirky items such as sash windows and pallets which both make great statement pieces for an Order of the day.
You can send us more information about your items and requirements via the contact page.
Please include as much detail as you can, along with sizes and the ideas that you have for each piece.
PERSONALISED WEDDING SIGNAGE ORDER PROCESS
- Getting married this year or next? Your creative design appointment which forms part of the Signage Experience will be available to book 4-6 months ahead of your wedding date. You can save your wedding date with us ahead of this and be the first to access the appointments.
- After your private design appointment, confirm your order and complete payment no later than 3 months ahead of your wedding day. Sit back and relax while we ensure all materials are allocated to your order and cut to size and shape as required.
- We will let you know what information we need from you and when. Less time sensitive information (table numbers, welcome sign, cake menu, informational signage, menus etc) will be required from 2-3 months ahead. Place names, table plan and Order of the day details will be requested nearer to your wedding date at around 4 weeks ahead.
- We will send you all design proofs to check and confirm prior to us starting each element of your order.
- Your order will be ready 2-4 weeks ahead of your wedding day. Now we can arrange collection/delivery of your personalised wedding signage as required.
CUSTOM PIECES & MIRROR WEDDING SIGNS - FAQs
We can personalise a whole host of items with various methods of personalisation;
Mirrors, wooden pallets, reclaimed sash windows and more can all be customised for use as signage pieces on your wedding day. Mirror wedding signs are extremely popular.
Clothing and bags can be personalised by way of embroidery or vinyl transfer.
Many gifts can be embroidered or engraved to add personalisation too.
During our conversations, we will be able to best advise what methods of personalisation are best suited to your items. Laser cut lettering may be one of those, along with hand written, vinyl application, engraving and more.
I am more than happy to discuss collection of pieces from you. This will be built into your initial quotation.
Collection from our studio in Aylsham is available to you.
Delivery is calculated per order. Courier delivery is usually between £20-£40. Delivery to your wedding venue is calculated based on mileage from our studio.
For couples that are booked in our diary, we start work three months ahead of your wedding date, completely the less time sensitive pieces including table numbers, welcome signs and smaller pieces of informational signage. We then complete your mirror wedding sign, order of the day, table plan and place names between 2-4 weeks ahead of your wedding date.
If you have not saved your date with us, you will need to allow 2-4 weeks for most pieces but this may be long in peak wedding season. Please get in touch to discuss our current turnaround times.
The most important thing is getting booked into our diary and saving your date with us.
Our diary is open a year in advance, so if you are getting married this year or next, we advise getting in touch now and securing an order spot.