LAYERED ACRYLIC WEDDING SIGNAGE
Modern, sophisticated, elegant and simply striking. Our double layer acrylic designs create show stopping signage to wow your wedding guests.
With endless colour combinations we like to push the boundaries to create acrylic wedding signage with titles and details that really pop with a dramatic but elegant result.
All acrylic designs work perfectly when looking for modern and sleek wedding signage and we can complete suites from statement welcome signs and large table plans to the perfect place setting that double as a wedding favour. Each piece will be created to compliment the overall style of your wedding and our process from start to finish means that you are kept up to date and don’t need to worry about a thing.
Layered acrylic wedding signage starts with your chosen backing colour. Laser cut lettering is then added in a contrasting, complimenting colour and font, with small details added in vinyl lettering.
You can find our layered acrylic wedding signage price list below. We have also helped by including which sizes are best suited to each piece.
DOUBLE LAYER ACRYLIC WEDDING SIGNAGEWITH LASER CUT ACRYLIC TITLES & VINYL DETAIL
Engraved mirror acrylic – from £2 each
Laser cut names to match your signage titles – £2.50 each
10x15cm Table numbers with stands – £12 each
15x20cm Table names/numbers with stands – £20 each
Suitable to show Guest book, Cards & gifts, Flip flops, Bar sign, Drinks menu etc
15x20cm – £20
20x30cm – £40
30x40cm – £80
Suitable for Unplugged ceremony, Order of the day, Welcome sign, Large wedding breakfast menu, Dance floor sign, Other statement pieces or large quotes
60x40cm – £120
100x60cm – £210
60x40cm (suitable for up to 60 guests) – £160
60x100cm (suitable for up to approx 120 guests) – £260
Other sizes and shapes upon request.
PERSONALISED WEDDING SIGNAGE ORDER PROCESS
- Getting married this year or next? Your creative design appointment which forms part of the Signage Experience will be available to book 4-6 months ahead of your wedding date. You can save your wedding date with us ahead of this and be the first to access the appointments.
- After your private design appointment, confirm your order and complete payment no later than 3 months ahead of your wedding day. Sit back and relax while we ensure all materials are allocated to your order and cut to size and shape as required.
- We will let you know what information we need from you and when. Less time sensitive information (table numbers, welcome sign, cake menu, informational signage, menus etc) will be required from 2-3 months ahead. Place names, table plan and Order of the day details will be requested nearer to your wedding date at around 4 weeks ahead.
- We will send you all design proofs to check and confirm prior to us starting each element of your order.
- Your order will be ready 2-4 weeks ahead of your wedding day. Now we can arrange collection/delivery of your personalised wedding signage as required.
LAYERED ACRYLIC WEDDING SIGNAGE FAQs
Double layer acrylic is a style with titles that stand out and an overall finish that is sure to wow your guests.
It is modern, clean, stylish and bang on trend but also versatile due to its endless colour options and font combinations.
They will absolutely survive a rain shower on your wedding day, but we have not tried and tested our signage range for extended outdoor use so cannot recommend that it is kept or used outside for long periods of time.
Absolutely! All of our pieces are created just for you and will be yours to keep.
We always take this into consideration when designing welcome signs and cake menus or other pieces that you might like to reuse and display at home after your wedding day.
Our standard acrylics are 3mm thick for both the backing piece and laser cut lettering. This keeps the signage light and manageable when moving around the venue on your wedding day.
For couples that are booked in our diary, we start work three months ahead of your wedding date, completing the less time sensitive pieces including table numbers, welcome signs and smaller pieces of informational signage. We then complete your order of the day, table plan and place names between 2-4 weeks ahead of your wedding date.
If you have not saved your date with us, you will need to allow 2-4 weeks for most pieces but this may be longer in peak wedding season.
Please get in touch to discuss our current turnaround times.
The most important thing is getting booked into our diary and saving your date with us.
Our diary is open a year in advance, so if you are getting married this year or next, we advise getting in touch now and securing an order spot.
We have over 60 coloured acrylics for you to choose from in a range of finishes too - matt, gloss, mirror and glitter.
During your creative design appointment, we will use samples to create the perfect combination for you.
Our overall style is that of timeless elegance, using material and font combinations to create beautifully designed signage with some pieces that will not look out of place at home as keepsakes from your wedding day.
There are always colours that we have not yet explored using, so don't be afraid of trying something new.